Monday 20 June 2016

Abbeville to Gisors

We woke up to the delightful sound of rain pelting on the van roof and the accompanying reluctance to get out of the van to trudge through the huge puddles to the loo - I do so love camping! 
The forecast didn't help the enthusiasm so I decided that both Bob and I would be happier inside the van today.

My EFI determination is not what it was!

The torrential rain and wind was revolting enough in the van but we did at least find creme brûlée 

This is such a pretty campsite, shame it's so soggy.


The awful weather must have encouraged the pollen as I have been sneezing all day. Two antihistamines and a very sore red nose later, I'm now applying Muscadet to the problem - good luck Rusty with the inevitable snorefest 🙉
And at last it stopped raining
But you should see the size of the mozzies...

No comments:

Post a Comment